COVID-19 Resource Centre
What you need to know about COVID-19
COVID-19 is a novel infectious disease caused by a new coronavirus. Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that cause illnesses among animals and people. When people are infected, they can cause diseases ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) and Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS).
COVID-19 has not been previously identified in humans, creating an area of concern when it comes to appropriate measures to stay safe, healthy, and further reduce the spread of the virus. Researchers and health practitioners around the world are working on the development of diagnositic tools, treatments, and vaccines, with clinical research participation more important than ever.
Be part of a healthier tomorrow without COVID-19.
To be part of the global effort to fight COVID-19, we need to take control. At LMC Manna Research, we want to ensure you can find that opportunity to make a difference. Support the advancement of COVID-19 research, and learn about research opportunties today!
- COVID-19 Pre-screening prior to visit
- 100% telemedicine & virtual visits capability
- Direct-to-Patient (DTP) care (home visits) as needed
- Full Recruitment & Marketing Team – Call Centre
- E-consent capability
- Patient Advisory Group access
- Full Service CRO support as needed
- Phase 1-4 capabilities
- Local Labs – PBMC available
- Access to COVID testing – viral or immunity
- Quality Management Systems
- Community & Patient Partnerships