Date / Time: Wednesday, September 9th at 2:00pm ET (1 Hour Webinar)
Now, more than ever, the partnership between sites and sponsors is essential, as we all navigate the changing site environment and workflows necessitated by COVID-19. With their acclaimed “SMILE” (Sanofi Making Investigator Lives Easier) program, Sanofi led the industry in building up those critical partnerships in 2019. Now, in mid-2020, resumption of clinical research comes with new considerations for on-site safety and screening requirements, new technologies and operating models, and new financial and logistical considerations. Building strong, transparent relationships between sites and sponsors will be critical to determining balance in everything from protocol requirements, funding, new tools and engagement strategies, and secure data collection in this new era. What can we all learn from Sanofi’s efforts?
In this webinar, we will:
- Hear from Sanofi to understand how their renowned SMILE initiative, designed to strengthen site relationships in 2019, has fueled unexpected and critical momentum in this moment
- Talk with LMC Manna Research about needs and expectations from sponsor partnerships in this new era and how their involvement in Sanofi’s external advisory committee helped shape the design, approach and solutions of the SMILE program
- Discuss how sites and sponsors can practically align to manage peaks in activity and set a new standard for processes and resources
- Vicky DiBiaso, Vice President, Region Head Asia Pacific, Eurasia, Middle-East & Africa; Global Head Strategy & Collaboration, Sanofi
- Karri Venn, President, Research, LMC Manna Research
- Nicholas Slack, MBE, Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer, WCG
- Lindsay McNair, MD, MPH, MSB, Chief Medical Officer, WCG
To register for the webinar on September 9th, click here.
If you register for the webinar and are unable to attend, it will be available on demand once it has ended via the same registration link.
Looking forward to “seeing” you online & connecting further on the importance of site & sponsor partnerships in 2020!